Is today a chocolate day for you? It is for me! It is breezy and chilly here today. A little extra yummies is going into my mix today. I started out with a tub of almond butter and a little chocolate mixed in.

This had more of my mix before I started to work on the blog. Funny, I was eating it while I was working on the camera connection thing. Then I realized I needed more 'stuff'. So I added the pecans. I had to eat a handful of pecans just to make sure they were good. I just bought them last week. It never hurts to taste test the ingredients first. Make sure they fresh!

I added enough pieces to keep the mix holding together and then I added some coconut pieces on top.

It looked a little dry to me. Yup it tested a little dry. You guess it! I needed more CHOCOLATE!

This is where the blog (Or chocolate) took on a roll of its own. I was going to roll it out thinly and put it into the freezer. Wait for about an hour to break it up it up into smaller pieces. I then thought no, I'll roll it up into little balls. Since it is just me enjoying this stuff I didn't care what shape it is in. None of that happened. I just ate as it was. Maybe next time.

Have you got the Wax Orchard stuff yet? If not what kind of chocolate do you use? This Wax Orchard stuff is thick but still firm enough to not run off the spoon quickly.
Share!
Too funny!
ReplyDeleteHappy to share! Enjoy! Suzanne
ReplyDelete