Chocolate!
YUM!
I love to eat it!
I love
the smell of Chocolate!
I like the color chocolate!
Like a dog with a
bone just out of reach, I droooool over chocolate!
Sometimes I think
I can smell it when I see it being pulled apart and stretched on the telly!
The problem for me
is, I'm lactose intolerant and I don't do the refined sugar. So I use honey or Stevia
drops and coconut milk or almond milk in place of milk. Some people will detect a change but mostly people
think my recipes are very rich as chocolate should be.
BUT NOT
SINFUL. This is where I insert a winky smiley face!
As tempting as
chocolate is for me I won't eat it if it isn't as close to natural as I can get it. And I will be polite
about turning it down just once if it has any stuff in it not natural or
healthy. Then I get rude! What part of no don't you get I am thinking? Yeah, Chocolate is a
big weakness for me. However, I have incredible discipline and will power!
I recently learned
that chocolate is a vegetable!
OH YEAH!
More o n this later!
My perfect "dream" is to be in a playground, all encumbering in the rich deep color and smell of chocolate! Plants covered in chocolate! Chocolate covered strawberries and pineapple and bananas. If I were lost in the wilderness, (obviously looking for chocolate) instead of the St. Bernard rescuing me with that jug of what-ever it is under it's neck, send CHOCOLATE! If I die, I want it to be chocolate in that jug!
So you get the picture. I love...no....L-O-V-E chocolate.
Now for the tricky part. Keep in mind the recipes I post here here are made with out the ingredients of cows milk, white refined sugar and no artificial ingredients. Others may add to this blog so chose your adventures with care.
This site will be
about chocolate recipes and chocolate adventures and oh! I can not forget about
my favorite! Chocolate flowers! Yes there is such a thing! I grow them here.
The magic of this flower I have, is it only smells like chocolate first thing in
the morning! A wonderful way to start off the day! I have made chocolate art work such as chocolate gingerbread book ends. Obviously they were painted that color. When I figure out the camera connection to this computer I will post pictures.
Let's keep the recipes simple. All good for you in some kind of way. And if someone out there doesn't think it can be healthy, then I claim it as my ten percent not healthy once a day allowance. There I think I have my basis covered!
I will list one of
my favorite chocolate quick fixes. I buy the Wax orchard 'Oh fudge'. This
company is brilliant! It has the sweetener in the single digits too! They use pineapple and pear for a sweetener! The sugar is in the 9g category! Here is their phone number 1-800-634-6132. Now there is NO excuse to learn! I use this chocolate in a lot of recipes!
So for my first
recipe I am going to be very quick and simple. It takes only Two ingredients.
Freshly ground
almonds and as much of the Wax Orchard for flavoring.
Start off with a small amount of the Wax Orchard due to the very strong flavorful punch of chocolate! Add it to some freshly ground almond butter.
Start off with a small amount of the Wax Orchard due to the very strong flavorful punch of chocolate! Add it to some freshly ground almond butter.
I keep a tub of it
in the fridge at all times for my needed reward. I need rewards often!
Wax Orchard can be bought at the health food stores and on line. It is my go to present for special occasions. I typically buy it by the case. A lady can NEVER have to much chocolate!
Add your favorite recipe. Cheers! Suzanne
My favorite Chocolate is....
Allstuffchocolate.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment